Washington Middle School Sports
It’s a great day to be a Junior Husky, and it’s even more fun playing in a pack! Find out more information here about representing Washington Middle School on the court, the field, or the park!
Please get athletic registration packets in Room 7 or Main Office or print from below! All paperwork must be turned in before tryouts.
Athletics Coordinator: Tom Townsend email@example.com.
Washington Athletics News
Washington Middle School Spring Sports Boys Soccer Practices start March 28: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4-5:30 p.m., Lower Fields of WMS Head Coach: Coach Abdul Ahmed firstname.lastname@example.org Assistant Coach: Zach […]
Varsity Basketball Schedules Boys Varsity Basketball schedule Girls Varsity Basketball schedule JV Boys Basketball Schedule Washington 1 January 28 at 10 a.m. (home)vs. Whitman 1 at Franklin #3 February 4 […]
Team Sports at Washington Middle School
Middle School Athlete Forms
Use the following guide to register your student for athletic programming. Once complete, these forms should be forwarded to the school where your student is participating.
Student Athletic Forms
Step 1: Athletic Registration Forms
Print, complete and return forms to school. Please note, high school and K-8/middle school students complete the same form.
Student Athletic Registration Forms
- Registration forms are valid for one school year only
Step 2: Physical Exam Form
Student-Athlete Medical Forms
- The HISTORY document (Page 1) should be completed and remain with your provider
- The EXAM document (Page 2) should be completed and remain with your provider
- The MEDICAL ELIGIBILITY document (Page 3) should be the only item submitted to your school
- Physicals are valid for 24 consecutive months
Step 3: Program Guardian Release & Warning Forms
All forms are required.
- Athletic Participation COVID Waiver
- Rapid Antigen Testing Consent Form
Step 4: Sport-Specific Guardian Release & Warning Forms
For each school year, one form is required for each sport student will participate.
- Basketball – Guardian Release & Warning Forms
- Soccer – Guardian Release & Warning Forms
- Track & Field – Guardian Release & Warning Forms
- Ultimate Frisbee – Guardian Release & Warning Forms
- Volleybal – Guardian Release & Warning Forms
Step 5: Guardian Awareness Forms
Print, complete and return forms to school.
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Extracurricular Athletic Transportation Form
- Media Release for Publication Form
- Spectator Code of Conduct Form
- Weight Room Consent Form
Additional District Resources and Forms
Student Athletic Handbook
Enrollment/Cross-Enrollment – Athletics Only
This checklist is for students who wish to participate with their neighborhood school’s athletic programs but are either not enrolled within the district OR who current district students needing to be cross-enrolled from their alternative high school. If any questions about the checklist, please contact the athletic school where your student would be participating.
Seattle Public Schools makes available a student accident insurance program that can be tailored to your family’s needs. To learn more about available plans/enrollment or to ask additional questions, visit the District’s Risk Management Department link below.
Student Participation Fees: “Pay to Play” fees have been discontinued. Check with your school for any other additional fees.