WMS DAILY BARK!
THE DAILY BARK is posted on the bulletin board by the Main Office entry, the LRC next to their entry, the Gym by Mr. Sherlock’s office and online at www.wmsptsa.com.
Dec. 19-Jan. 3, Winter Break!
Jan. 4, SCHOOL RESUMES, 7:50 AM
Jan. 13, 2 Hr. Early Dismissal
Jan. 18, MLK Jr. Day, No School
Jan. 21, Math Night, 5:30-7:30 PM
Jan. 27, 7th Gr. Potluck, 6-7
Jan. 27, PTSA Meeting, 7-8:30
Jan. 28, School Dance
Feb. 5, End of Semester 1
Feb. 15-16, Mid-Winter Break
BLACKOUT DAY! Wear all black to show your school spirit!
HOST: There is no afterschool activities today, please go home after final bell.
LOST AND FOUND: So many baubles, trinkets, phones, clothes, conveniently forgotten food/lunchbags (homework). Check lost and found before leaving today. Whatever is left this evening will be donated.
Green Cards: To ride a school bus with a friend, or to be let off at a different stop, student must turn in a physical note containing:
- Student’s full name (printed), bus number student will be riding, location of bus stop, the current date, current parent/ guardian phone number.
- The physical note must be turned in to the Attendance Office by the end of lunch.
- Phone calls are not accepted; attendance must have parent/ guardian permission in writing and notes are verified. Green cards can be picked up in the Attendance Office after the final bell.
Washington Middle School Food Drive
- Today is the last day that the ASB will be collecting for St. Mary’s Food Bank.
- This food drive will be a grade-level competition. Whichever grade donated the most non-perishable food items, will receive first admission to the next school dance scheduled for January 28.
- You may donate non-perishable food items in your grade-level appropriate bins which can be found in the lunchroom. Make sure you do this before school, after school, or during your lunchtime.